Cryptic Sayings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Sayings

Welcome to the second reincarnation of my first forum website called Criptic Sayings. Yes, I know that it is spelled incorrectly. That's why I fixed it this time. Have fun, and be nice.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need help getting the board active everyone. I would really like it if you could invite your friends, family (if you're desperate) and peers. Anyone is welcome as long as they are even slightly mature.

Sup/Obligatory Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Sup/Obligatory Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Sup/Obligatory Introduction   Sup/Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey, I'm Alex.

I was a poster back on the original Crisay, so now here I am.

I enjoy playing video games and watching/critiqueing movies.

I also enjoy ranting about things I like. Seriously, ask me about Kamen Rider W, I dare you.

So yup.
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Lady Vampire
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: Sup/Obligatory Introduction   Sup/Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Hey ^_^ Thanks for signing up. Ignore the lack of activity...I bet it's just because it's the holidays >.>
Back to top Go down
https://crisay.board-directory.net
Roguework
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sup/Obligatory Introduction   Sup/Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am

Welcome to the new Cryptic Sayings board. Please read all the rules posted in the News and Updates section under the topic "Rules and Regulations."

Please enjoy your time here as we strive to build our progress.

~Metiyu
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Lady Vampire
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: Sup/Obligatory Introduction   Sup/Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh yeah...forgot about the, you need to at least glance at the rules stuff...oh well >.>
Back to top Go down
https://crisay.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup/Obligatory Introduction   Sup/Obligatory Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup/Obligatory Introduction
Page 1 of 1