Cryptic Sayings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Sayings

Welcome to the second reincarnation of my first forum website called Criptic Sayings. Yes, I know that it is spelled incorrectly. That's why I fixed it this time. Have fun, and be nice.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need help getting the board active everyone. I would really like it if you could invite your friends, family (if you're desperate) and peers. Anyone is welcome as long as they are even slightly mature.

My Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola
Lady Vampire
Nikola

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello, my name is Samantha and I ran the original Criptic Sayings under the name of Rand al'Thor. Now I have chosen the name Nikola instead and I will most likely not change it anytime soon. Most of you know already but I'm a Male-To-Female Transsexual. Try to be understanding...if not, go away. We don't need you if you can't be cool about stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://crisay.board-directory.net

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1