Cryptic Sayings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Sayings

Welcome to the second reincarnation of my first forum website called Criptic Sayings. Yes, I know that it is spelled incorrectly. That's why I fixed it this time. Have fun, and be nice.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need help getting the board active everyone. I would really like it if you could invite your friends, family (if you're desperate) and peers. Anyone is welcome as long as they are even slightly mature.

Halo's Creed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altaira_Saku

Altaira_Saku

Halo's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Halo's Creed   Halo's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 am

Halo's Creed
By: Altaira Saku

I laid on the soft cool green grass in the middle of a field watching the stars. My hand reached out toward the night sky, my four finger twitching without warning. I brought my hand a little closer toward me to my face. 'One of them must be here. Seems I'll be having to get to work soon.' I thought to myself as I kept my hand where it was as I gazed at the night sky again. "I wonder what they might be doing here..." I asked myself aloud.

I then sat up and looked around. As I looked around, I saw a hawk perched on a fence post. I held out my arm high as I looked to the hawk. The hawk flew toward me with grace and ease as it landed on my arm. I lowered my arm slowly with the magnificent bird still on my arm to where it was at my chest. I looked the hawk and as it looked at me and I smiled.

"Master sent you didn't he?" I asked the hawk like it could answer me. I knew it could understand me. The hawk was trying to figure out how to respond to the question. It then found my bracelet that was on my wrist and pecked it twice. I took it as 'Yes' and stroked it's head softly with two fingers as I kept the smile on my face. "I understand. I'll keep an eye out for them." I said to the hawk as I stopped stroking it's lovely feathers. The hawk seemed to enjoy the attention till I stopped. It looked to me as it cocked it's head in confusion. Wondering why I stopped. I giggled and looked at the horizon. I then stood up with the bird still on my arm. I looked to the hawk with a smile, then I walked off toward home. Ready for the next day to begin and my life to be as it always was.....

[TBC......] Smile
Back to top Go down

Halo's Creed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryptic Sayings :: The Library :: Personal work-
Jump to: