Cryptic Sayings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cryptic Sayings

Welcome to the second reincarnation of my first forum website called Criptic Sayings. Yes, I know that it is spelled incorrectly. That's why I fixed it this time. Have fun, and be nice.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I need help getting the board active everyone. I would really like it if you could invite your friends, family (if you're desperate) and peers. Anyone is welcome as long as they are even slightly mature.

:P Intro time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrohon

Elrohon

:P Intro time Empty
PostSubject: :P Intro time   :P Intro time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Well... I rarely make these... so here I go~
I'm Elrohon... or Elro, whatever you want :3
I don't have much to say... I'm a lazy bum, I like to read manga, manhwa and manhua~ I read anywhere from 8-20 volumes a day if I have the time x_x

What else...(You know you're horrible at intro's when you have to think hard xD)... I'm a typesetter for The Company, they work on webtoons such as ToG and Green Boy... Go read them... or else >:3 <--- Oh so threatening~ xD

That's about it, I hope I enjoy my time Very Happy

Last edited by Nikola on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo :P)
Back to top Go down
Roguework
Admin

PostSubject: Re: :P Intro time   :P Intro time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Greetings fellow strange person. Welcome to Crisay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Lady Vampire
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: :P Intro time   :P Intro time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey Elro, thanks for signing up. Post a couple of threads and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
https://crisay.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :P Intro time   :P Intro time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:P Intro time
Page 1 of 1